One of leading private sector bank open to hire qualified Associate Operations Manager in Pondicherry to have better customer reach and service. Ideal candidate should be aware about operation process of banking system and able to work on the banking hours.
A bank operations manager is an individual who carries out administrative and accounting duties in a financial institution by organizing and coordinating banking services over Puducherry.
Role: Associate Operations Manager
Location: Pondicherry, Puducherry
Salary: Open – Depending on work experience
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Operations Manager Requirements at Pondicherry:
- Bachelor’s degree in management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership is preferred.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Most importantly, Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills at all also can communicate with Pondicherry – Puducherry customers .
- Lastly, Solid understanding of financial management.
Work Description for Operations Jobs in Pondicherry :-
- Over all Job description involves managing his/her banks operations team to deliver effective financial services to clients nearby , Pondicherry Puducherry.
- The role of the operations manager in a banking environment also involves carrying out assessment of the activities and performances of the banking staff by evaluating transaction reports and accounts balance for accuracy and clarity.
- Operations managers are also involved in community development activities to increase awareness of their banks presence to the community members and the general public
- Branch Operations Head is one of the critical leadership positions in the bank.
- The operations manager likely oversees all transaction reports and ensures that a high degree of accuracy is maintained by the bank.
- They also work to ensure that procedures related to cash on hand totals, armored car pickups, facility maintenance, and other subjects are handled properly.
- Train all service managers for everyday maintenance operations for various assign branches and recommend improvements to increase efficiency and meet all financial objectives.
- Monitor all development activities and ensure optimal candidates for various branch operations and ensure optimal standard of all services to ensure quality improvements and ensure issuance of all technical quotations to Pondicherry customers.
- Provide training to junior staff and evaluate work of all management trainees and identify all strengths and weakness for same and organize staff meetings for same.
- Coordinate with all management trainees and perform all sales calls and organize all reservations for branch and assist to departments to resolve all Puducherry customer issues.
- Develop strategies and maintain effective customer services programs and achieve all customer expectation.
- Assist in hiring and termination process of all employees.
- Prepare employee schedule and prepare all profit and loss statements and prepare monthly reports on same.
For any clarifications or clear about job, feel free to apply with updated resume and required details. Respected HR Executive will get back to you soon after shortlisted your profile.
Tag: Operations Jobs in Pondicherry, Back-office job in Pondicherry, Ops career 2023 nearby Pondicherry, bank operation jobs near me in Pondicherry Puducherry, inside support jobs in Pondicherry, bank recruitment in Puducherry,
operations.bfsijob.com is the platform where you can search, find & get apply for leading BFSI company Operation jobs at one place around the Puducherry, If you are looking for a BFSI Jobs in Pondicherry, the BFSIJob.com is the easiest and fastest way to find and apply to the latest BFSI job openings in Pondicherry Puducherry.