Join leading private sector bank – HDFC bank as Operation Executive, refer below details to apply HDFC Bank Operation Jobs in India.
Post: Operation Executive-Card Operations
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Experience Range: 0 – 1 Years
- Job Responsibilities Actionable Error Free Processing Processing of transactions as per guidelines prescribed for the same and ensure that respective checks and controls on day 1 & day 2 are done.
- Ensure validation of request TAT Compliance Ensure processing within TAT Exception items to be brought to notice of Seniors Process Compliance Compliance to Internal policies / processes Audit & Compliance : Systems and procedures are followed to comply with Internal and External audits and ensuring NIL exceptions.
- Exception Processing All exceptions / rejects to be reviewed and brought to attention of Seniors Share MIS on periodic basis Branch / Business Support Queries to be addressed promptly Closure of referrals with adequate resolution and within TAT MIS to be maintained for the process handled Work towards reducing Customer Complaints Give suggestions for improvent in processes.
- Planning and Organizing Skills
Post: Operations Executive-RAO
Location: Patiala, Punjab, India
Experience Range: 1 – 3 Years
- Disbursement and other related activities for Retail Asset Products: Ensure to understand and follow HDFC Bank Loan procedure and regulatory requirements, control methodology.
- Ensure to process daily transactions timely and accurately.
- Brain storming for process efficiency, improve productivity.
- Strong control sense, when theres deferring processing, process until the appropriate level of approval or proper documentation is obtained.
- Ensure that agreed control processes and procedure are implemented to identify and mitigate risks in his/her area of responsibility.
- Aim for Nil Operational Errors.
- Punctuality, discipline, attendance & training, complaint management To maintain punctuality, discipline and office decorum at all the time.
- Ensure attendance is marked on daily basis through proper channel.
- Impart training to the fellow team members and the Cross function unit to avoid rework and First time not Right (FTNR).
- Ensure that all Processes followed at CPU Operations are as per Standard Operating Procedures laid down in the Operations Manual.
- Ensure password sharing policy adhered to.
- To ensure clean and hygienic environment in the Branch.
- 1. Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- 2. Planning and Organizing Skills
- 3. Communication
- 4. Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
You may also check latest Operation Jobs in Bank.